Anti-Average Speaker School
Time & Location
About the event
The Anti-Average speaker school is for you if...
- You want to gain clarity on how your message matters and who you are best equipped to serve from the stage.
- You want to increase your confidence about your message and how it matters.
- You want hands-on support building your signature speech and supporting proprietary processes and tools.
- You want to learn how to build your branded speaker kit and anti-average marketing content to increase visibility.
- You want to learn strategies that will help you get booked to speak AND paid by your ideal audiences.
- You want to incorporate advanced speaking strategies that will help you to quickly build trust with live and virtual audiences.
- You want to receive intense feedback and coaching from a panel of experts related to your speaker strengths and opportunities to show your brand of anti-average.
- You want to experience the "Spirit of the West" at an iconic ranch in Colorado, with an intimate group of women who dream BIG!
Your tuition includes:
- Lodging in the Vold Ranch bunkhouse. (Sleeping is bunk style with bunkbeds, as well as shared space and restroom.)
- All meals, snacks and drinks.
- Digital and printed learning materials, speaker tools, and templates.
- Scheduled Vold Ranch Excursion activities, including horse and ranch related activities.
- Guidance by coach Sarah J. Bohnenkamp throughout the duration of the retreat, and personal access to a hand-selected team of experts in event planning, branding and leadership.
- 30-minute signature speech title, outline, core messages and talking points with solid infrastructure for presentation materials.
- Multiple tools to evaluate communication effectiveness from the stage.
- Library of professional images to use in speaker marketing materials.
- 180-day action plan for increasing visibility and closing stages.
- Opportunities for monthly, virtual "mastermind" with participants and speaking experts in March, April and May 2022.
Apply for one of only FOUR spots in the February 2022 speaker school using the RSVP link.
Participants will be selected by December 15, 2022.
Tuition: $3,000 (paid in two installments)
Email firstname.lastname@example.org with questions.