Updated: Dec 9, 2020
2020 was a year we really got to practice gratitude.
With so much we couldn't do, it made sense to focus on the GOOD.
When was the last time you made a gratitude list?
Here's my latest...with many items "on repeat" from prior years, and a few newbies:
1. My beautiful children. I mean, every parent knows their kids are the best thing. Ever. And MINE are totally the best and most beautiful.
2. The way my Husker Lovin Hubby can make me laugh out loud.
3. My intuition. It’s so damn smart.
4. Horses. I love them so much. They saved my life as a child. This I know without a doubt. Oh…their beauty. Wisdom. Grace.
5. Music. It feeds my soul. This year's hitters for me included John Prine, the Hamilton soundtrack (holy freaking amazing), Ryan Bingham, Tyler Childers, The Highwomen, and Ian Munsick.
6. My amazing coaching clients. It feels amazing to love the people you work with so much. I pinch myself sometimes because they rock so hard.
7. Feeling warm sun on my face.