Fri, Aug 13|
Anti-Average Leadership with Horses-August
August 13th, let the horses help you develop your leadership and communication skills so you can lead with greater impact. (No riding skills or horse experience required, all horse work done on the ground.)
Time & Location
Aug 13, 2021, 9:00 AM – 4:00 PM MDT
Parker, 5090 Brian Dr, Parker, CO 80134, USA
About the event
Join Sarah J. Bohnenkamp, Cindy Goodburn and the Goodburn Ranch herd for experiential learning like you've never felt before. This is for leaders of all types who want to grow their influence and impact. Communication, trust building, courage and commitment are all on the agenda and you're invited if you're ready to up-level how you lead.
The horses are waiting to go deep with you so you can blaze epic trails, now.
All day event hosted in Parker, Colorado. All work conducted on the ground (no riding), and lunch is included.
Limited space available. Email email@example.com with questions.
Let the horses help you...
- Grow trust in yourself and redefine the rhythm of your unique brand of leadership.
- Step outside of personal comfort-zones so you're more prepared to assist others through tumultuous times.
- Cultivate deeper trust and stronger relationships with others so you're better equipped to support them through feelings of fear, anxiety, frustration, sadness, anger, and other wide-ranging emotions triggered by our current social climate.
- Communicate with more clarity and impact, because you understand communication is often code for leadership.
- Breed hope and create safe environments where people can thrive, rather than merely survive.
VIP Aug Horse ticket
Includes lunch, and one VIP event ticket.$327.00